Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A New Adventure...



Today was a very bitter sweet day for me, I left a school that has been my home for three years. The school that taught me how to be a teacher, the school were I made my first teacher mistakes and joys. The school that housed my first school babies, the babies I helped and loved on. The babies that brought me tears on the 25th of May, and worries for their futures. I am leaving the first school family, the family that has support me and helped me in my first years as a teacher. The place of my first "big" girl job. What is hard about leaving is...the school is closing. I won't be able to go back and say "See that elementary school, that was my first job", it will be "Well I taught for three great years at this former school".  While I am going to another amazing school, I am leaving my first school ever. Thankfully I am going to a school where I know people and teaching a new batch of babies in a new setting. It still hasn't hit fully, maybe in the fall...




On another NOTE I leave for camp in two days, this is exciting and I am ready to go up there and escape the craziness of this life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment